Sunday, March 9, 2008

Look Mama, Im standing!

Well, I have no pictures of it, but David was standing on his own today. It was so cute. Of course, after awhile when he noticed it, he got kind of nervous and then toppled. But he is doing so well with it. He also has two new little teeth coming through on top. They are so cute!
He had his first experience in the church nursery today (although I stayed with him of course). He was the only little boy, and he was certainly flirting it up with the girl babies. haha

Well, we have a busy week ahead. Ryan and Alyssa have Terra Nova testing this week, which are achievement tests where you fill in the little dot on the correct answer! haha Anyways, so it will be a long week for them. Kaylee is beginning a "marathon club" that her teacher is hosting to encourage kids to get out and exercise. As you all know, no one has to tell Kaylee twice to run. Jonathan is working at Burger King and really enjoying it. He has made some good friends up there, and he is having fun.

Please keep Paul in your prayers, as he is testing for Master Sgt on March 19th. We could really use this promotion, especially with the sheer number of us that there are! haha
I recently finished one of my courses with a 99% so I am so happy!! I hated the course so it was unexpected. Anyways, my GPA overall is right at 4.0. I thank God for the ability to keep at it with all the business in our home. hehehe

Well we love you all, and I will be sure to get some more pics up this week.

Brittany

No comments: