Saturday, June 7, 2008

So proud of our boy!!





Last night was special...Jonathan graduated from high school. I had tears in my eyes watching him walk across that stage. I was remembering when he was little and all he cared about was riding his scooter all over creation and Tyndall AFB. :) I can't believe he is 18 and all done with high school!!! He looked so handsome, and we are so proud of him. He is now preparing to head off to join the Air Force just like his daddy in the next couple of months, and we are so proud of him for that as well. Not only is he our sweet and caring boy, but also will now be one of the many brave young men defending the freedom of our nation. Please keep him in your prayers as He goes that God will continue to wrap him in His wings after he has left our nest. I am so blessed to call him my son.




I am attaching a few pics from last night. Look at Jonathan in his cap and gown, and standing with his proud papa!!


No comments: