Monday, October 27, 2008

Garmisch and Austria and Mountains...oh my!
















Well, I am putting up some pictures I took on our recent trip to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany and Austria. The mountains and scenery was simply breathtaking this year, even though it was much warmer (with no snow!) than it usually is. It was a nice break to just relax and enjoy God's beauty all around us.










The conference was fantastic as well. It was an awesome time of fellowship and worship. The kids all had a blast, and David did very well on the long drive up there; however, on the long drive back, he had reached his limit, and cried "Mama" and reached his hands up to me almost the whole time. Fun, fun!










We are all doing well, just busy with work and school and all that good stuff. We have a trip planned to Italy in the next couple of weeks, so I will be sure to post those pics as soon as we get back home and settled.










Love you all!





Britt

No comments: