Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Well, as of tomorrow, May 12th, Paul and I will be celebrating 8 great years of marriage (although sometimes it feels like 28 years....hehehehe). I got my gift early...he gave me a gorgeous diamond necklace, and I bought him a new guitar that he had been wanting. Being that I have pink eye (thanks to the little ones...lol), we will probably wait until this weekend to go out and celebrate.


I am so thankful that God brought this wonderful man into my life many years ago, and has blessed us with a wonderful marriage and these beautiful children. I look forward to many, many more!


Here is a blast from the past with the pic of our wedding kiss. What was I thinking with that hair???!!??? LOL


I Love You Paul, today more than yesterday, but still not as much as tomorrow. Happy Anniversary sweetie!


Brittany

No comments: